Our Dealers are our valued partners in our distribution network. Citigardens has currently appointed an island wide distribution network of over 50 dealers covering all districts for the convenience of our customers. Customers may obtain the full range of our products on request at the same price as that at Citigardens showrooms.
If you too own agriculture related business premises and would like to obtain a dealership with Citigardens, simply contact our Head Office or download the form included in this website and submit it with the relevant requirements.
Enrollment of Dealers for Citigardens
- Dealers who are interested in applying for a dealership with Citigardens may do so by obtaining a Dealership Application Form from any of our branches and submitting the filled forms with required documents to the Head Office.
A new dealer has to be recommended by one of our officers or senior staff members after a background check.
- The applicant should have an established business premises / office.
- The applicant should agree to make a minimum purchase of Rs. 50,000/- on average per month.
- An existing successful sales record over a period and recognition.
Enrollment can be done through our branches, with prior approval from the head office. The filled form with a photograph of proprietor / NIC and other requested documents have to be mailed to the head office for authorization.
A form will be provided by the head office to be completed by the proposed dealer. All requirements in the form have to be filled. The nominated dealer must place his signature on the form after going through the details filled & ensuring they are true and accurate.
The recommending officer should sign the completed form and hand over to the management for authorization. He should ensure all terms and conditions of the dealership have been conveyed accurately to the proposed dealer.
The management will authorize the dealership and a letter of acceptance will be issued to the new dealer.
Only once this process is complete a new dealer will be recognized for the special discount scheme and other privileges.
- Filled Dealership Form, including bank details
- Copy of NIC & Photograph of Applicant (Proprietor / Director / General Manager)
- Company’s Business Registration Copy (BRC)
Completed Application, including history of business
Download Application for Dealership